My kids enjoy these simple and healthy squares both warm and cold, making them great make-ahead snacks or lunch box additions.
- 2 TBSP ghee, coconut oil or reserved bacon fat (plus more for greasing the pan)
- 1-1/2 cups grated carrot (3-4 large carrots)
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1-1/4 tsp sea salt
- 12 large eggs
- Preheat the oven
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- + Immediate access to all web content.
- + Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- + 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- + Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).