Honey and Wasabi Glazed Salmon
This sweet and spicy Asian style salmon can be made in a matter of minutes. Serve with your favorite woked vegetables, or atop a large green salad.
4 TBSP White Wine or Apple Cider Vinegar
2 TBSP Honey
1 TBSP Coconut Aminos
1 tsp fresh Ginger Root, peeled and grated
2 tsp Wasabi Powder
1 TBSP Coconut Oil
1 lb Salmon Fillet
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan stir together white wine vinegar, honey, coconut aminos, ginger root and wasabi powder.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 6-8 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Set Aside.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, melt your coconut oil on high. Sear the salmon skin side up for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the fillet, and pour on half the glaze. Place the skillet in the oven for 4-6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet , and your desired done-ness.
- When cooked, remove the fish from the oven, and pour over the reserved glaze.