1 TBSP butter, ghee, or olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup fresh arugula or spinach leaves
1 egg, poached or fried
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a medium skillet set over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the spaghetti squash and bacon. Sauté until heated through, 2-3 minutes.
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).