This deceptively simple yet decadent dinner shines with natural flavors and textures to please even the most jaded of palates. Cracked spices lend a fragrant air to a high-quality, perfectly cooked steak, while the minimalist salad delivers maximum flavor with just four key ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
For the Steaks:
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 grass-fed sirloin steaks, room temperature
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- Flaked sea salt, to taste
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- + Immediate access to all web content.
- + Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- + 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- + Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).