This is a simple and delicious dish that’s full of flavor and texture. Best served with fresh coriander on a bed of cauliflower rice.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40-50 min
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small chile pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- Chopped fresh cilantro
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- + Immediate access to all web content.
- + Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- + 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- + Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).