Another super quick recipe that can help satisfy any “sweet” cravings you might have. And if you can’t do nuts, you can substitute sunflower seed butter for the almond butter.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup almond butter*
- 2 TBSP coconut flakes
- 2 tsp honey
- Sea salt
- Dark chocolate
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Use peeler to shave dark chocolate over the top.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour.
Notes You will be able to make a thicker bark if the almond butter is cold. If warm, it will spread very easily.
*If you can’t do nuts, replace the almond butter with sunflower seed butter.