Thanks for your interest in advertising with Paleo Magazine!
Download our media kit here for information on our current marketing opportunities, circulation information and rates.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.393.1348 with any questions.
We look forward to working with you!
If you’re interested in advertising with us, we encourage you to take a few minutes and read through these guidelines. Please be aware, if you answer “yes” to one or more of these questions, we will most likely not allow you to advertise with us.
- Does your product contain refined sugar (other than honey or maple syrup), grains/legumes, soy, artificial colors/flavors or any ingredients most people wouldn’t recognize or be able to pronounce?
- Does your product contain dairy such as whey, casein or other dairy by-products? (This is a gray area with us and a product containing dairy is not automatically declined. This falls in the “case-by-case” category.)
- Is your product designed to replace real, high quality, fresh food?
- Is the primary focus of your product on aesthetic changes? i.e.., losing weight, “melting away” fat, etc?
- Is the product/service being produced to simply “jump on the Paleo bandwagon”? (We are much more anxious to talk to companies that are using their resources to help grow/sustain the Paleo community as a whole. Focuses on sustainability, environment, animal welfare, etc are extremely attractive to us.)