One-pan with a few simple ingredients. Flavorful, bright and likely to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 tsp granulated onion
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Sprinkle spices on both sides of chicken.
- Heat oil in large, oven proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken to pan and brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Squeeze lemon quarters over chicken and place lemon rinds around the chicken. Place sprigs of rosemary around the chicken in the pan. Pour broth over chicken.
- Place entire skillet into hot oven, uncovered. Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.