Skillet Rosemary Chicken
One-pan with a few simple ingredients. Flavorful, bright and likely to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
Ingredients+ 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (http://www.grasslandbeef.com/Detail.bok?no=1145)+ 4 sprigs fresh rosemary+ 1 lemon, cut into quarters+ 1 cup chicken broth+ 1 TBSP coconut oil+ 2 tsp granulated onion+ 1 tsp sea salt+ 1/4 tsp turmeric+ Freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2. Sprinkle spices on both sides of chicken.
3. Heat oil in large, oven proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken to pan and brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
4. Squeeze lemon quarters over chicken and place lemon rinds around the chicken. Place sprigs of rosemary around the chicken in the pan. Pour broth over chicken.
5. Place entire skillet into hot oven, uncovered. Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.