Get all your veggies in with your grass-fed meat in one, easy to make, delicious burger. This is a “garden burger” we can get used to.
Ingredients+ 1lb grass-fed ground beef+ 1/2 cup yellow squash, finely chopped+ 1/2 cup zucchini, finely chopped+ 1/3 cup broccoli, finely chopped+ 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped+ 1/4 cup packed, spinach, finely chopped+ 6 basil leaves, finely chopped+ 2 TBSP fresh parsley, finely chopped+ 1 tsp granulated onion+ 1/2 tsp sea salt+ Ground pepper+ Coconut oil+ 1 avocado, sliced
1. Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
2. Add onion, cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add broccoli, cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add carrot, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add zucchini and yellow squash, cook for 2-3 minutes
6. Add spinach, cook for 1 minute.
7. Remove pan from stove, allow veggie mixture to cool.
8. In large bowl, combine ground beef, veggie mixture, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, granulated onion; mix well.
9. Grill for about 5 minutes per side.
10. Top with avocado slices.