One of the easiest and healthiest things you can make is your own broth. It can be used in soups, stews and tons of other recipes. Or, you can do like we do here and start each day with a nice warm mug of it. Tasty.
Makes about 3 quarts (depending on size of crockpot)
Ingredients+ Grass-fed beef soup bones+ Carrots, chopped+ Celery, chopped+ Yellow onions, chopped+ Sea salt+ Ground pepper+ Rosemary+ Turmeric+ 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar+ Water
1. Add all ingredients to the crockpot.
2. Fill crockpot completely with water.
3. Put on low, leave for 24-48 hours. (Check/stir occasionally)
4. After 24-48 hours, strain into mason jars.
5. Allow to cool a bit, then put some in the fridge (if you plan to use it right away); or, freeze to use at a later time.