Get all your veggies in with your grass-fed meat in one, easy to make, delicious burger. This is a “garden burger” we can get used to.
- 1lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed, spinach, finely chopped
- 6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Ground pepper
- Coconut oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrot, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach, cook for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from stove, allow veggie mixture to cool.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, veggie mixture, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, granulated onion; mix well.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with avocado slices.
Makes 4 patties.