With this quick, easy recipe you’ll be able to enjoy sausage any morning – all with just some grass-fed ground beef and a few spices. Mornings just got a little better.
- 1lb grass-fed/finished ground beef
- 2 TBSP raw honey
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- + Immediate access to all web content.
- + Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- + 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- + Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).