Quick and easy, this salad makes a ton of food that tastes great the next day. If it lasts that long.
- 2 cups wild bay shrimp, rinsed & drained (from US Wellness Meats)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced radishes
- 1 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 4 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, gently combine all salad ingredients. Set aside.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients. Shake well. Drizzle over salad, toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use diced chicken instead of shrimp.
- Try adding other veggies you love like chopped broccoli or carrots.